AIT engineering staff of specialists, professional engineers, and wireless engineers have extensive and wide-ranging experience in designing and engineering communications infrastructure.
AIT wired and wireless copper and fiber design experience encompasses both retrofits and new construction of high-rise commercial office, mixed-use properties.
All AIT design specifications are fully compliant with Division 27, which have been adopted by CSI and AIA as the standard format for telecommunications installation construction specifications. AIT also played a key role in development of ANSI-TIA/EIA 569-A, the new standard for the design of pathways and spaces.
AIT offers a variety of structured cabling services. Below are a few highlights:
• Structured Cabling Systems Installation
- Voice and data premise wiring
- Copper-Category Cat 5 and Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 7
- Fiber Multi-Mode and Single-Mode
- CATV and CCTV
- Data over POTS and Data over Coax
- Control access wiring
- Paging systems
• Design/Build services
- Design and implementation consulting
- Communication systems pathways/spaces
- Equipment room build-out
- Division 27 wiring
• Comprehensive testing and certification
- System certification
- TIA/EIA and IEEE compliance verification
- Network diagnostics
AIT Expert Cabling Services
Copyright © 2019 Advanced Information Technologies, Inc.