Celebrating 20 Years of Professional I.T. Service with a Personal Touch
Cabling specialists, professional engineers, and wireless technicians have extensive and wide-ranging experience in designing and engineering communications infrastructure.
Reliable and professional phones systems will take your business to the next level.
All AIT design specifications are fully compliant with Division 27, which have been adopted by CSI and AIA as the standard format for telecommunications installation construction specifications. AIT also played a key role in development of ANSI-TIA/EIA 569-A, the new standard for the design of pathways and spaces.
AIT offers a variety of structured cabling services. Below are a few highlights:
• Structured Cabling Systems Installation
- Voice and data premise wiring
- Copper-Category Cat 6, Cat 7, and Cat 8
- Fiber Multi-Mode and Single-Mode
- CATV and CCTV
- Data over POTS and Data over Coax
- Control access wiring
- Paging systems
• Design/Build services
- Design and implementation consulting
- Communication systems pathways/spaces
- Equipment room build-out
- Division 27 wiring
• Comprehensive testing and certification
- System certification
- TIA/EIA and IEEE compliance verification
- Network diagnostics
Fiber Internet and Phone Systems